Fw: Web Comments

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
      Here is my last correspondence with Tony sounds like I.T.D.  is  doing everything they can . so for now that's as good as it gets .
      From: stevelinane@... [mailto:stevelinane@...]
      Posted At: Friday, January 29, 2010 3:17 PM
      Posted To: Webmaster
      Conversation: Web Comments
      Subject: Web Comments

      Name: Steve A Linane

      Phone Number: Blank

      Email Address: stevelinane@...

      Comments: Dear Sir This camera is down much of the time . other cameras in the same area work when this one does not . Is there something that can be done ? Thank you for your reply .Steve http://hb.511.idaho.gov/cameras/Pine_Turnoff.html

      Response Requested

    • darrelthomas@cableone.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2010
        I guess if nothing else, maybe we can keep an eye on the solar panel and brush the snow off it when we go by. Anybody got a push broom they could leave out there?

        Darrel Thomas
        Sent from my iPhone

        From: stevelinane@ clearwire. net [mailto:stevelinane @clearwire. net]

        Email Address: stevelinane@ clearwire. net