"Its my party and I'll kite if I want to!"

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010

      It’s my birthday, and it ALWAYS blows on my birthday! I am going kite camping!  You're all invited to my party! Here's the address 43°15'32.61"N, 115°17'24.67"W. It's a BYOEverything party. If you help me build the igloo, I'll let you stay in it! So far it’s just me! I’m going wind or not.

    • geardaddyllc
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
        Well I don't have it in me to Camp on ICE :-( Bones are sore enough....

        But if the wind pattern changes and the SE kicks in I'd love to join you for a B-Day snowkite Sesh.

        Happy B-Day Darrel ...regardless

        Eddy