Tuesday Session

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
      Planning a 1pm departure. right now it is Steve Baker?, Steve Linane, Darrel?, Myself

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      geardaddyllc@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
        I got a look at the picture at Pine turnoff camera not a breath of wind but looks like a nice day just a little over cast . no up date on the censer
        Planning a 1pm departure. right now it is Steve Baker?, Steve Linane, Darrel?, Myself

        Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
        geardaddyllc@ gmail.com
        208-863-6966

      • darrelthomas@cableone.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
          10g12 at deerhaven. Go figure... Guess I'm in. See you at albys.

          Darrel Thomas
          Sent from my iPhone