Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday? ... Tuesday [1 Attachment]

  • Dan Bond
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      Jen and I were the other 2 of 3. Jen was on our 12m and I was on the 15m, good wind, excellent snow. The light was flat but with a couple of tracks in the snow you could easily spot your landing. Breaks in the clouds later in the afternoon improved visibility. It was a great day.

      From: geardaddyllc <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday? ... Tuesday
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 11:06 AM

      So did anyone hit it yesterday? How was it? Wind looked good, but visibility? Rub it in and tell us you had fun. My domestic duties got in the way ;-)

      Tuesday looks like it should be good for LR, if anyone wants to make plans I'm open for after noon departure.