El Nino Delivers

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      The sickness yesterday is impossible to comprehend. It was insanely EPIC Kiting on buttery smooth westerly's yesterday and deep POW north of MSP. Hawk & I crossed under the power lines and headed for the hills, if you haven't explored out there and you're proficient enough to deal with being 5+ miles from the road, I fully recommend checking it out.

      Gullies chock full of powder, perfect rolling park style jumps and endless ramps to access the higher peaks. Amazing 20-25mph wind and blue sky breaking thru only added to the journey.

      If you missed yesterday, I'm truly sorry for you--best DAY of the year by far!!!

      No pics, sorry too busy riding and laughing at how good it was.