Surfing at its best

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2010
    Enjoy

    Here is a surfing video that is unbelievable.

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2010
      OMG!!!  RUN!!!  What happened to him...argh!!!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      Here is a surfing video that is unbelievable.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

    • Tom von Alten
      Message 3 of 4 , Jan 30, 2010
        > Here is a surfing video that is unbelievable.

        THEN WHAT HAPPENED?!

        It is unbelievable, but if it's a Photoshop job, it's one hell of a spoof.
        Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
        tva@...
        Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
          Tom
          its the real thing I was in Maui and jaws went off , I got video of some very simpler rides . Even saw a jetski get washed up on the rocks . that today there wasn't any wind so it was tow in only , no windsurfs or kiters

          Tom von Alten http://fortboise. org/
          tva@fortboise. org