Re: [snowkiteidaho] Tuesday

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 25, 2010
      My sources say:

      Tuesday: Snow. High near 29. East wind between 9 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.  From NOAA http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=43.312188904005396&lon=-115.25276184082031&site=boi&smap=1&marine=0&unit=0&lg=en

      The forecast model shows things starting to break up in the afternoon, but along with the clouds go the isobars, which means the wind could crap out.
      http://www.wunderground.com/modelmaps/maps.asp?model=NAM&domain=US

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 25, 2010, at 9:05 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      Tuesday...Snow. Chance of snow 90 percent. Snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches. Highs 29 to 34. East winds 10 to 15 mph. and winds aloft forecast  SE 21at 6000' so the chances for wind are good . but 90% chance of snow and it looks like its all day is not so good . but only 1to2 inches that's not much of a storm that's good . but a high of 34 that could mean rain that's not so good . anyone have a crystal ball ? input welcome
      PS anyone go today it looked real good from 3to4 and so so from 2to3 the rest of the day not so good . glad to see the Pine creek censer back up but I couldn't get the camera to work .
      I took the day off and went back country snowboarding . the snow is as good as it gets ( mores creek summit )

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 3
        of course, it might even get used.  i hope.

        On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 8:39 PM, steve linane itile@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Same forecast as it's been for the last 2 days so my guess is it's going to be more foil boarding weather. If it's light wind in the morning are you taking your new foil up to the lake Jim?

        Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
        On Jul 3, 2017 8:06 PM, "sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com > wrote:

        Hi wind gurus, is there anyone willing to shot a prediction for tomorrow?

        --
        Jim Tighe
        Gem State Gymnastics Academy