Emailing: kitingJoke2.jpg

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 21 KB
    She came out to small on the first one
  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2010
      hahaha...Steve's alter ego!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      --- On Thu, 1/21/10, Steve Linane <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@...>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Emailing: kitingJoke2.jpg [1 Attachment]
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 7:39 PM

      weather getting you down , wish you could be back on the water , here is a little pick me up for those winter blues

      Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
        nice toeside pose...

        On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 7:39 PM, Steve Linane <stevelinane@...> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Steve Linane included below]

        weather getting you down , wish you could be back on the water , here is a little pick me up for those winter blues