RE: [snowkiteidaho] Indian creek today

    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2006
      I'm up for another session. I'll plan on heading out about 3 again. John I can pick you up and drop you off if it is ok with Grandma.
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2006
        eddy was rocking on the halo you should watch him ride it he is a pure crazy on it he was doing 720

        Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:
        Eddy and crew.... how was Indian Creek yesterday?  How is the Halo and new
        crazy-fly?  Looks a little light today.  Anyone heading up later on?

        -Jason