Re: Rain on Parade

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
      Yea it looks like a winter version of our Lucky Peak flow....but the backdrop (The Tetons) beats the heck out of basalt cliffs at the lake. I'm more curious about Togwotee pass and some place called Bondurant?This post on NWkite is what caught my attention: NWKite forum link to Jackson Hole kiters page

      Their website is snowkite-wyoming.com and is chock-full of sick looking terrainout east....definitely checking them out this weekend on our way through.