RE: [snowkiteidaho] Indian creek today

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 8:38 AM
        Yesterday was epic.

      The new Halo is rock solid and is a gust muncher, I do believe it is the one and only kite that I will need all summer.

        The new crazy Fly 132x 40 way fun but a little small for real light conditions where the Exile or larger models rule.

      Planning on heading out again around 3-4 today
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18 10:05 AM

        Link to my kiting report for today….

        http://traxpc.homedns.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8

        Jason