Cool New Kitesurfing Website

  • Mike Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2010
      Hi all,
      Just wanted to email you all about something that I think pretty much every kitesurfer will love. I have just finished building a site (kitebidder.com) which lets you buy and sell, new or used kite gear. It is completely free to use, no fees for selling or buying. Anyway, would love to get your opinions and support for this site, kitebidder.com  It is quickly growing, and hopefully it will help us all in the longterm save some money. Hope you like it, and hope you either find something you are interested in, or manage to sell that old kite, board, wetsuit, or whatever you want really. Thx.

      Mike Taylor
      Head of Classifieds
      Kitebidder.com
      mike@...