Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 75 , Jan 16, 2010
      Screw that, I'll just trade you back, but what about the spell to make the wind blow?

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      now if I could just remember that spell to change them back
      From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, January 15, 2010, 12:09 PM

      The long range forecast doesn't look to good . so I better go today  ,This Afternoon: Partly sunny, with a high near 31. East wind between 11 and 15 mph . See you at 1;00 at Albys Waaaaaaaahooooooooo o .

      From: Nick Orlando <nicholasorlando@gmail.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 7:51 AM

      8AM:
      Wind Speed: 14 mph / 6 m/s
      Wind Gust: 15 mph / 6 m/s

      If it's still blowin' good I'm totally headin' up!

      Message 75 of 75 , Jul 23, 2015
        Chris he stated the thread on rules and ended saying
        (Hope to see you all tomorrow morning!

        Bill )
        Steve Linane
        Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 1:36 PM
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Thursday

        I don't think your post yesterday ever came through... at least I didn't see it.

        In any case, I was monitoring and looks to be a bit marginal for me so I decided to wait till Fri and Sat.

        On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 9:47 AM, <billyg2477@...> wrote:
        My fellow constituents,

        Wow, I said see you in the morning in my post yesterday and nobody showed up this morning except the newbie, Reggie.  I was out for a little over an hour on my 17 m. Was a fun day. Not sure we can call Reggie a newbie anymore as he was getting into his harness today for the first time. Also he did his first launch and catch of a kite. Thanks a lot Reggie!

        I will also mention while I was waiting for the wind this morning I went in the little computer room and everyone should know that we have a defibrillator, a first aid kit, and even oxygen with a mask in that room.

        See you in the morning? Bill

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.