Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 79 , Jan 16, 2010
      Screw that, I'll just trade you back, but what about the spell to make the wind blow?

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 16, 2010, at 12:01 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      ๏ปฟ

      now if I could just remember that spell to change them back
      From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, January 15, 2010, 12:09 PM

      The long range forecast doesn't look to good . so I better go today  ,This Afternoon: Partly sunny, with a high near 31. East wind between 11 and 15 mph . See you at 1;00 at Albys Waaaaaaaahooooooooo o .

      From: Nick Orlando <nicholasorlando@gmail.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 7:51 AM

      8AM:
      Wind Speed: 14 mph / 6 m/s
      Wind Gust: 15 mph / 6 m/s

      If it's still blowin' good I'm totally headin' up!

      Message 79 of 79 , Jul 13 1:01 PM
        Are you invited if you contributed to BPC ๐Ÿ˜œ

        Eddy

        On Jul 13, 2017, at 1:12 PM, William Binegar billyg2477@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Tony, Sorry you need to be on the payroll at Pain Care Boise to come to the party of the year๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’‰

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 13, 2017, at 11:57 AM, tony williams tonyswilliams@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Bill
        I did not hear about the summer party. Is it at your place?  where and when.
        Tony W

        On Thursday, July 13, 2017 11:15 AM, "William Binegar billyg2477@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Great day, maybe a little gusty but lots of fun. I think four kiters and four windsurfers. Pain Care summer party tonight. I'm tired. If anyone's in the neighborhood bring me a red bull please๐Ÿ™
        Bill