indan creek today

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2006
      Today: Mostly sunny. Northwest wind 13 gusting to 25 mph. High 60.

      Tonight: Clear. Northwest wind 13 gusting to 25 mph. Low 40.

      it looks as if the wind gets a little steaider as you get closer to
      indan creek
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2006
        I'm up for another session. I'll plan on heading out about 3 again. John I can pick you up and drop you off if it is ok with Grandma.
        Message 3 of 5 , May 9, 2006
          Eddy and crew.... how was Indian Creek yesterday? How is the Halo and new
          crazy-fly? Looks a little light today. Anyone heading up later on?

          -Jason

          Today: Mostly sunny. Northwest wind 13 gusting to 25 mph. High 60.

          Tonight: Clear. Northwest wind 13 gusting to 25 mph. Low 40.

          it looks as if the wind gets a little steaider as you get closer to
          indan creek

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • john perry
          Message 4 of 5 , May 9, 2006
            eddy was rocking on the halo you should watch him ride it he is a pure crazy on it he was doing 720