indan creek today

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2006
      who is all planeing to head out to indan creek

      ps eddy thanks you are one of the nicest people i have met
    • kiterguuy
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2006
        Today: Mostly sunny. Northwest wind 13 gusting to 25 mph. High 60.

        Tonight: Clear. Northwest wind 13 gusting to 25 mph. Low 40.

        it looks as if the wind gets a little steaider as you get closer to
        indan creek
        Message 3 of 5 , May 9, 2006
          I'm up for another session. I'll plan on heading out about 3 again. John I can pick you up and drop you off if it is ok with Grandma.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 9, 2006
            Eddy and crew.... how was Indian Creek yesterday? How is the Halo and new
            crazy-fly? Looks a little light today. Anyone heading up later on?

            -Jason

            Today: Mostly sunny. Northwest wind 13 gusting to 25 mph. High 60.

            Tonight: Clear. Northwest wind 13 gusting to 25 mph. Low 40.

            it looks as if the wind gets a little steaider as you get closer to
            indan creek

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • john perry
            Message 5 of 5 , May 9, 2006
              eddy was rocking on the halo you should watch him ride it he is a pure crazy on it he was doing 720