Re: Friday Kiting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      Gavin,

      I could easily be talked into going again today.

      Tony is ready at 12:30 so unless others want to wait I think 12:30 is a good departure time for LR

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Jan 14, 2010, at 7:49 PM, Gavin Morrison wrote:

      Eddy:

      I am done at noon tomorrow. Are thinking of going up again. Any wind predictions?

      Gavin

      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Subject: Re: Powder Mountain Trip
      Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:06:19 -0700
      To: gavilan22@...

      I just assumed it was a family thingy, I'll let her know its the boys deally...She may change her mind???

      But I/we are interested.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Jan 6, 2010, at 10:45 AM, Gavin Morrison wrote:

      Eddy:

      She's more than welcome if she doesn't mind hangin' with the boys. I'm tying to get Westy and Brodin on board and I've got an email out to a buddy in Seattle.

      The condos are two bedroom with a murphy bed in the living room.

      Check out this link to see the accomodations.

      http://trendwest.com/resorts/wc/

      It should be a good time. I hope you can make it.

      Cheers,

      Gavin

      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 10:26:07 -0700
      To: gavilan22@...

      Sounds really good but Laura would not be able to leave until Friday morning (she has class late on Thursday nights), I assume she would be invited ;-)

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Jan 6, 2010, at 10:19 AM, Gavin Morrison wrote:

      Eddy:

      Check out this link with pictures and video.

      http://extremesnowkiting.com/

      Powder Mountain is the best snowkiting in Utah. They allow snowkiting on the upper mountain with cheap one way lift ticket to the snowkiting area. It's an easy 4.5 hour drive to Ogden from Boise.  Some friends and I went down last year to ski Snowbasin which is world class Utah powder skiing and I discovered that the smaller resort (PM) in the same valley had a snow kiting area. We didn't have time to check it out but this year I would love to go try it.

      I've got a time share there so the lodging is free. We can ride down together if that works out and then theres just the access ticket to the snowkiting or epic powder skiing if it's stormy or there's no wind.

      Think about it and let me know.

      Cheers,

      Gavin

      From: geardaddyllc@...
      To: gavilan22@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 09:20:06 -0700

      Interesting. Where is PM?

      Nevada right?  Is there snowkiting?  What expenses would I need to budget?

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Jan 6, 2010, at 9:03 AM, Gavin Morrison <gavilan22@...> wrote:

      Eddy:

      I've have a time share condo at Powder Mountain reserved for Feb 4,5 & 6 for a snow kiting weekend. Are you interested? The powder skiing is great also if they get a good storm.

      Gavin

      Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

      Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

      Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

      Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.