kitesurfing sessions

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2006
      I forgot about the party! Happy Birthday kids.

      Wind will be up for at least the next 3 days. I plan on heading to Indian Creek around 3-4 everyday it happens

      Sunday NW 13-25
      Monday NW 16
      Tuesday NW 17

      Eddy

      The infaumoeus Litle John AKA kiterguuy will be in tonw this weekeend and 4 a few dasy, so he'll be hitttting the watter allsso.
    • john perry