tuesday heads up

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2010
      Tuesday...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs 29 to 34. East winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Lowest wind chill readings around zero in the morning.
      So Eddy it sounds like you were up to the camas yesterday ? what is the snow condition ?
      1 bullet proof
      2 breakable crust
      3 able to hold a edge but brake throw when you fall
      4 softens during the day
      5 snowboardable
      6 skis only
    • Jack Harrison
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2010
        Steve - Regarding snow conditions the answer is yes, but the coverage is
        great!

        Jack Harrison, PhD, PE, PH-GW
        HyQual
        208-861-1654
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2010
          As jack said. Yes to all. I'd be up for Tuesday

          Sent from
          Eddy Petranek

        • darrelthomas@cableone.net

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
              So far visibility looks good and so does the wind.  I can be ready when ever.

              Let me know when to be at Albys

              Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
              208-863-6966

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
                I will take a chance . Lets us Darrel's 1;00pm departure
                Most Recent Observation:Tue, 12 Jan 11:08 am (MST)
                TimeTemp.DewRelativeWindWindWindRoadPrecipQuality
                PointHumidityChillDirectionSpeedTemperature24 hourControl
                (MST)(f)(f)(%)(f)(mph)(f)(inches)
                12 Jan 11:08 am31299220E17G21350.00OK
                12 Jan 10:53 am31299022ENE11G12350.00OK
                12 Jan 10:39 am31289020ENE15G17330.00O