Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Heading up this afternoon

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2010
      Well I sat around for a hour and a half watching two guys mow lawn and drop there kits , then about 2:00 pm it looked like it mite be picking up just a little and mostly out of boredom I went out . I made a couple reaches it was NW about 10 to 12 my back to the road  then with out warning the wind clocked around 180 degrees in about 30 seconds and started to gust over 20 now I was reaching facing the road the wind settled down .and  it was good till 4:30 . the snow at the big easy is trashed and it was soft but staying on top wasn't a problem . BUT it was starting to set up when we were leaving . so with lows around 3 to 8 tonight and only 20 to 25 tomorrow our snow conditions may firm up with out more snow ..