Wed/Thursday

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010
      Look like NW flow to me. But I'm loaded and ready to roll tomorrow
      afternoon if it looks good.

      Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010
        Not seeing it?

        Not seeing anything!!!

        Hope I'm wrong...Locked and Loaded also.

        Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
        208-863-6966

        On Jan 4, 2010, at 9:36 PM, darrelthomas@... wrote:

        Look like NW flow to me. But I'm loaded and ready to roll tomorrow
        afternoon if it looks good.

        Darrel Thomas
        Sent from my iPhone

      • darrelthomas@cableone.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010
          I say Wednesday because it's the day after the storm and they are forecasting NW5-7 which usually means 15-20. I said Thursday because the continued falling temps should indicate more NW flow, but it could spell inversion too...

          I really doubt today will happen. But as much as I don't think it will work, and didn't want to load my gear at 5:30am, a little voice insisted that I'd better, or I would really regret it!  So I'm ready in spite of myself!

          Darrel Thomas
          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010

            Winds and Temperatures Aloft forecast NW 23 mph and 35 ' at 6000'  this afternoon BUT a 60% chance of rain . what to do ?
            Steve Linane Ceramic Tile Contractor at your service

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010
              "What to do?": Hope the camera is working later!

              Darrel Thomas
              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 5, 2010

                Well it didn't get  going tell 3:53 and it looks like it rained, the snow is dirty along the highway . tomorrow holds some promise .forecast is for one inch new over night and a NW flow continuing
                TimeTemp.DewRelativeWindWindWindRoadPrecipQuality
                PointHumidityChillDirectionSpeedTemperature24 hourControl
                (MST)(f)(f)(%)(f)(mph)(f)(inches)
                05 Jan 4:37 pm33319522W18G21350.08OK
                05 Jan 4:22 pm33319422W19G21360.08OK
                05 Jan 3:53 pm33319122W17G19