Re: [snowkiteidaho] Windy!!!

  • Kay Walston
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
      Did anyone go yesterday?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 31, 2009, at 9:47 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Well I'm getting that itch again.

      Hit CV?
      Maybe Slaters?
      Or the long drive to BADS/LR?

      Hope every one had a great 2009, I know I did! And best wishes for 2010.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
        We got blasted at CV.

        Sent from
        Eddy Petranek

        On Jan 1, 2010, at 9:49 AM, Kay Walston <kaywalston@...> wrote:

        Did anyone go yesterday?

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010

          Josh
          How did you make out at last resort ?
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
            Heading to SF hitting road from Albys at 2

            Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
            208-863-6966

            On Dec 31, 2009, at 9:47 AM, geardaddyllc wrote:

            Well I'm getting that itch again.

            Hit CV?
            Maybe Slaters?
            Or the long drive to BADS/LR?

            Hope every one had a great 2009, I know I did! And best wishes for 2010.

            Eddy

          • Kay Walston

              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
                Slater Flats

                Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                208-863-6966

                On Jan 1, 2010, at 1:01 PM, Kay Walston wrote:

                SF???

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jan 1, 2010, at 12:54 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com> wrote:

                Heading to SF hitting road from Albys at 2

                Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                208-863-6966

                On Dec 31, 2009, at 9:47 AM, geardaddyllc wrote:

                Well I'm getting that itch again.

                Hit CV?
                Maybe Slaters?
                Or the long drive to BADS/LR?

                Hope every one had a great 2009, I know I did! And best wishes for 2010.

                Eddy

              • Josh Woodland
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
                  My brother came along, and is recovering from a broken leg, so we didn't want to make the LR walk.

                  We ended up heading to the Pine turnoff.  The wind kind of sucked close to the highway, but south a few hundred yards I didn't have to work the kite too much to keep moving on my 12m foil.

                  We kited from around 2 to 4:30.  Someone showed up not long before we left with a yellow Turbo 3.  I don't know if they ever got it off of the ground.

                  It was worth the drive.

                  Josh