Re: [snowkiteidaho] Windy!!!

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 31, 2009
      Heading to CV maybe SF  1:30

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Dec 31, 2009, at 9:47 AM, geardaddyllc wrote:

      Well I'm getting that itch again.

      Hit CV?
      Maybe Slaters?
      Or the long drive to BADS/LR?

      Hope every one had a great 2009, I know I did! And best wishes for 2010.

      Eddy

    • Kay Walston

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
          We got blasted at CV.

          Sent from
          Eddy Petranek

          On Jan 1, 2010, at 9:49 AM, Kay Walston <kaywalston@...> wrote:

          Did anyone go yesterday?

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010

            Josh
            How did you make out at last resort ?

                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
                  Slater Flats

                  Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                  208-863-6966

                  On Jan 1, 2010, at 1:01 PM, Kay Walston wrote:

                  SF???

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jan 1, 2010, at 12:54 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com> wrote:

                  Heading to SF hitting road from Albys at 2

                  Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                  208-863-6966

                  On Dec 31, 2009, at 9:47 AM, geardaddyllc wrote:

                  Well I'm getting that itch again.

                  Hit CV?
                  Maybe Slaters?
                  Or the long drive to BADS/LR?

                  Hope every one had a great 2009, I know I did! And best wishes for 2010.

                  Eddy

                • Josh Woodland
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
                    My brother came along, and is recovering from a broken leg, so we didn't want to make the LR walk.

                    We ended up heading to the Pine turnoff.  The wind kind of sucked close to the highway, but south a few hundred yards I didn't have to work the kite too much to keep moving on my 12m foil.

                    We kited from around 2 to 4:30.  Someone showed up not long before we left with a yellow Turbo 3.  I don't know if they ever got it off of the ground.

                    It was worth the drive.

                    Josh