Windy!!!

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 31, 2009
      Well I'm getting that itch again.

      Hit CV?
      Maybe Slaters?
      Or the long drive to BADS/LR?

      Hope every one had a great 2009, I know I did! And best wishes for 2010.

      Eddy
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 31, 2009
        Brought my stuff to work. Planning on  heading to LR at 2.

        Hope every one had a great 2009, I know I did! And best wishes for 2010.

        Eddy

      • Kay Walston

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 31, 2009
            I'm in too!  Just tell me when/where the party is at, and I'll be there.

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 31, 2009
              I'm leaving Kuna right now...stopping by Albertsons on the way to LR.  I'll see anyone up there that makes it.  891-9222 if you are interested in carpooling.

              Josh

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010

                      Josh
                      How did you make out at last resort ?

                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
                            Slater Flats

                            Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                            208-863-6966

                            On Jan 1, 2010, at 1:01 PM, Kay Walston wrote:

                            SF???

                            Sent from my iPhone

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010
                              My brother came along, and is recovering from a broken leg, so we didn't want to make the LR walk.

                              We ended up heading to the Pine turnoff.  The wind kind of sucked close to the highway, but south a few hundred yards I didn't have to work the kite too much to keep moving on my 12m foil.

                              We kited from around 2 to 4:30.  Someone showed up not long before we left with a yellow Turbo 3.  I don't know if they ever got it off of the ground.

                              It was worth the drive.

                              Josh