Re: [snowkiteidaho] I jealous

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
      Billy,

      Hope your having fun.  What up with 7 days no wind?

      We met Sy & Bridget  the other day...nice people, you'll have fun in CDA.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Dec 30, 2009, at 11:46 AM, william wrote:

      I am so jealous everyday you all are charging the camas. Poor me stuck down here in Cabarete with only 80 degree temps and wind at 12knts life is so unfair....have fun I'm going to have to make a road trip down to Boise when I get back as well all of you are invited up to Coeur d Alene. I've got the line up for the snow kiting will post pics of area and give some updates.