camas report ?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2009
      Bill did you make it out today ?, It looked like another perfect day . How wrong and the weather man be
    • hempviente
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2009
        Started at 1:30 to 3:30 SE of the pine turn off. Used my 11m plenty of wind not gusty, sunny nice snow, not powder but soft. Not another kite in sight. I felt like I got a nice Xmass present today!