Re: Ca mas Wednesday Re: [snowkiteidaho] Southern Utah Update

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2009
      Ca mas? Do you mean "que mas?" sign me up for 12:30.

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 23, 2009, at 9:22 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Sweetness!!! !!

      Looks like it is blowing again today....I've got a little more work to take care of but hopefully a noon-ish departure.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Dec 23, 2009, at 9:12 AM, shultzy311 wrote:

      So while the rest of you were getting opening day sweetness, I was tasting Utah skunk! It snowed like crazy (20" last 24 hrs) but the forecasted wind must have went north. However, all that new snow awaits today, wind at Brian Head currently at 18 out of the North and ran into some kiters at the mountain yesterday so it won't be a solo affair today! Hope you get another day in Idaho! Cheers!

      Jim