Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Game on!

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 22, 2009
      Yes the game was on.  Great day. It was best season opener ever.  Still need more snow so watch out for just barely covered rocks.

      Will go again tomorrow, if wind is cooperating.

      Laura is totally stoked after going out and jumping both directions first day out.

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

      On Dec 22, 2009, at 1:01 PM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Yes I even see a kite in the distance.  Looks like one person at least is flying south of the Road nearer to sno-park