Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Game on!

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 22, 2009
      Of the wind holds, I'm in. Shooting for 12:30ish.

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 22, 2009, at 12:34 PM, Nick Orlando <nicholasorlando@...> wrote:

      Anyone planning on going up tomorrow? I'm thinking about taking off the afternoon from work to go up there. I'll have to be back in town by 6:30pm. . . I've never done the whole carpool thing with you guys before so I'm not sure where to meet or when you normally get back? I kinda figured it gets dark at like 5 so maybe we will be back by then?

      Let me know!! (PS. it looks like it should be clear skies tomorrow? That'd be nice)

      Nick

      On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 9:32 AM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@yahoo.com> wrote:

      Cool Darrel
      I will try to be nice to you from this day on....
      till its over.
      Cheers.

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 22, 2009
        Yes I even see a kite in the distance.  Looks like one person at least is flying south of the Road nearer to sno-park

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 22, 2009
          Yes the game was on.  Great day. It was best season opener ever.  Still need more snow so watch out for just barely covered rocks.

          Will go again tomorrow, if wind is cooperating.

          Laura is totally stoked after going out and jumping both directions first day out.

          Sent from
          Eddy Petranek