RE: [snowkiteidaho] did anyone Fri. or Sat.?looks like 2very good days

  • Gear Daddy
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 13, 2005
      Right now I Plan on departing Albertson's at 2:30 on Monday. Tenative but positive kiters are Steve, Darrel, Mike, and Myself. So definitely 1 vehicle full, but we can go in more.

      Eddy

      Message 70 of 70 , Jun 3, 2012
        A big shift is coming and 37 degree temp drop. It is supposed to hit quick and hard with gusts to 60. BE CAREFUL I DON'T WANT TO READ ANYTHING IN Tuesdays paper when I go kiteboarding in colder but safer conditions.

        Eddy