killer wind

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 9:31 PM
      crazy wind here my mom is holding my wind meter saying it is ok when
      it say 40 knots she is lunie she atuchally said that i was going ok
      so i had to show her it was not ok to fly my 8 meter in the wind i
      atuchally bounced of the chop i have a big bruise on my hip awell
      aomtimes you haft to show ppl to belive you now i think she is going
      to be like john it is blowing 10 knots dont go LOL i am alive thats
      all that count i think talk about being over powered