Silvretta AT Bindings & Dynafit Skis

  • Josh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2009
      There's a set of Dynafit 170cm skis with Silvretta AT bindings at Sierra Trading Post in the clearance room (back of store) for $214. I didn't get the model on the bindings or skis, but I think the bindings are the X-Mountain model. They are 300mm bindings. I couldn't find anything wrong with the bindings or the skis. If anyone's interested...