Re: [snowkiteidaho] Bogus

  • Kay Walston
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 18, 2009
      We're going today. Thanks for the update Darrel

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 17, 2009, at 4:48 PM, darrelthomas@... wrote:

      Pretty good for opening day. Good coverage on the runs, but baseless off piste.

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 17, 2009, at 10:57 AM, darrelthomas@ cableone. net wrote:

      I am thinking about getting a couple runs in this afternoon. anybody
      want some opening day tracks?

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone

    • stefanoortelli
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 26, 2014
        Bogus is working pretty decently, we are heading up for sunday afternoon ski. Anyone interested in couple of slopes together?
      • Gregory Danley
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 26, 2014
          Went up yesterday afternoon. First day of the season. Nice to be in the sunshine!

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1
            Anyone at Bogus today or tomorrow?