Re: [snowkiteidaho] Camas, are we in business

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009
      I dunno...still kinda looks thin not a whole lot more than on Sunday...which really surprises me.

      Bring your rock skis or hit the flats...watch out for frozen cow pies and what not.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Dec 16, 2009, at 9:41 AM, Steve Linane wrote:

      It  looks like we are in business take a look at the Pine turn off camera  http://511.idaho. gov/default. asp?display= cams&area=&textOnly=

    • darrelthomas@cableone.net

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009

          I'm in but I see no wind in the 5 day  forecast

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009
            Steve
            As the saying goes,
            Don't belive anything you hear and only half of what you see.
            Lets wait till Friday before counting out our chickens.