camus, we are in business

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009
      It  looks like we are in business take a look at the Pine turn off camera  http://511.idaho.gov/default.asp?display=cams&area=&textOnly=
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009
        I dunno...still kinda looks thin not a whole lot more than on Sunday...which really surprises me.

        Bring your rock skis or hit the flats...watch out for frozen cow pies and what not.

        Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
        208-863-6966

      • darrelthomas@cableone.net

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009

            I'm in but I see no wind in the 5 day  forecast

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009
              Steve
              As the saying goes,
              Don't belive anything you hear and only half of what you see.
              Lets wait till Friday before counting out our chickens.