Update from paridise

  • inspiregraphics2007
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2009
      If you've never been get here. Unreal wind waves beautiful water. The people are very friendly pretty cheap to eat. The nightlife off the hook. Pack your bags and get down here!!! Cabarete should be on your Christmas list I'll let ya know if I see Santa Claus on a kite on Christmas!
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 19, 2009
        Post some pictures , I was there about 10 years ago not much wind that trip , I spent most of my time at the surf beach south of town it was covered with mangroves . They get some very nice waves
        If you've never been get here. Unreal wind waves beautiful water. The people are very friendly pretty cheap to eat. The nightlife off the hook. Pack your bags and get down here!!! Cabarete should be on your Christmas list I'll let ya know if I see Santa Claus on a kite on Christmas!

      • Andrew Goldman
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 20, 2009
          Drove through camas last night.  More snow then you think.  Should be enough for kiting.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 20, 2009

            oh I think there is enough but there is a couple of guys out there with little faith . Now lets see some wind , Today is just wishful thinking , But Tuesday is a real posibilty . Tuesday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs 24 to 29. Light winds in the morning...becoming northwest around 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph in the afternoon. Lowest wind chill readings around zero

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 20, 2009
              Sorry I did not mean to sound negative...but a tweaked rib may have me sidelined...naw...just have to play a little easy.  I'm in for Tuesday.

              Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
              208-863-6966

              oh I think there is enough but there is a couple of guys out there with little faith . Now lets see some wind , Today is just wishful thinking , But Tuesday is a real posibilty . Tuesday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs 24 to 29. Light winds in the morning...becoming northwest around 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph in the afternoon. Lowest wind chill readings around zero

              If you've never been get here. Unreal wind waves beautiful water. The people are very friendly pretty cheap to eat. The nightlife off the hook. Pack your bags and get down here!!! Cabarete should be on your Christmas list I'll let ya know if I see Santa Claus on a kite on Christmas!

            • Scott Cryder