Re: [snowkiteidaho] Camas....

  • Kay Walston
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 12, 2009
      Westy. Haha. The wingtip is a trick. Why r u busy with fire stuff?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 12, 2009, at 5:15 PM, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

      Kay, I couldn't figure out what the green reservoir with the road around it was? Then I realised it was the wingtip, Duh! Tough 24 hours 2b a fireman, LOT'S of buisness last couple days!
      Westy

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: kaywalston@yahoo. com
      Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 08:22:02 -0800
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Camas.... [4 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Kay Walst6on included below]
      We flew over Camas yesterday... check out the photos

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 18, 2009
          Kay,
          Thanks for the confidence boost, but I have nothing they are looking for. I'm going to create my own calendar and call it "Fireflabs," or something like that:)
          Westy

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com