Re: [snowkiteidaho] Camas....

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 12, 2009
    We flew over Camas yesterday...check out the photos

    Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
    Realtor - Top Producer
    Boise, ID. 83706
    208-860-5053 - cell
    208-331-6833 - e-fax

    Message 2 of 7 , Dec 12, 2009
      DANGIT! Where's the snow when you need it!

      Nick

      On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 8:41 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Nope. Not even close. Drive by this AM

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek

    • Mark Westerdoll
      Message 3 of 7 , Dec 12, 2009
        Kay, I couldn't figure out what the green reservoir with the road around it was? Then I realised it was the wingtip, Duh! Tough 24 hours 2b a fireman, LOT'S of buisness last couple days!
        Westy

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: kaywalston@...
        Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 08:22:02 -0800
        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Camas.... [4 Attachments]

        [Attachment(s) from Kay Walst6on included below]
        We flew over Camas yesterday... check out the photos

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell
        208-331-6833 - e-fax

          Westy. Haha. The wingtip is a trick. Why r u busy with fire stuff?

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Dec 12, 2009, at 5:15 PM, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@...> wrote:

          Kay, I couldn't figure out what the green reservoir with the road around it was? Then I realised it was the wingtip, Duh! Tough 24 hours 2b a fireman, LOT'S of buisness last couple days!
          Westy

          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

              Thanks for the confidence boost, but I have nothing they are looking for. I'm going to create my own calendar and call it "Fireflabs," or something like that:)
              Westy

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com