Camas....

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 12, 2009
      Nope. Not even close. Drive by this AM

      Sent from
      Eddy Petranek
    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 12, 2009
      We flew over Camas yesterday...check out the photos

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      Message 3 of 7 , Dec 12, 2009
        DANGIT! Where's the snow when you need it!

        Nick

        On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 8:41 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        Nope. Not even close. Drive by this AM

        Sent from
        Eddy Petranek

      • Mark Westerdoll
        Message 4 of 7 , Dec 12, 2009
          Kay, I couldn't figure out what the green reservoir with the road around it was? Then I realised it was the wingtip, Duh! Tough 24 hours 2b a fireman, LOT'S of buisness last couple days!
          Westy

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: kaywalston@...
          Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 08:22:02 -0800
          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Camas.... [4 Attachments]

          [Attachment(s) from Kay Walst6on included below]
          We flew over Camas yesterday... check out the photos

          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
          Realtor - Top Producer
          Boise, ID. 83706
          208-860-5053 - cell
          208-331-6833 - e-fax

            Westy. Haha. The wingtip is a trick. Why r u busy with fire stuff?

            Sent from my iPhone

            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

              Message 7 of 7 , Dec 18, 2009
                Kay,
                Thanks for the confidence boost, but I have nothing they are looking for. I'm going to create my own calendar and call it "Fireflabs," or something like that:)
                Westy

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com