RE: [idahokiteboarding] Brazil trip recap

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      Ryan,

      I've officially added this to my 5 year plan.  DO you expect to go again during the end of October/beginning of November?

      -JBrick

      From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net>
      To: idahokiteboarding@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, December 3, 2009, 2:57 AM

      Ryan
      That sounds like the ultimate trip . You are the only person I can think of that has been so I will take you word for it . throw I read a article a few years  ago and got real interested until I check on air far and it was $2500 ' I think that was flying in to fortalza . One thing the article mentioned was it's blistering hot was that the case ? also the ground travel was long and hard it said something about a days drive from the airport  . Send pic fast .
      Steve