RE: [snowkiteidaho] get you gear back out

  • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 18, 2009
      Steve;
      Tuesday was the day but alas work got in the way by the time I realized it was good.  I'd go with you Fri/sat but am flying out to S Padre Island for Thanksgiving on Fri 20th to Sat 28.  Good luck.

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.
      Boise, ID 83703
      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
      208-859-1397 Cell (best )
      emai; jim@...
      website; gemstategymnastics.com

      To: BoiseSailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      From: stevelinane@...
      Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:37:14 -0700
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] get you gear back out

      Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a east southeast wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph
      See you at CJ

        From: stevelinane@...
        Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:37:14 -0700

        Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a east southeast wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph
        See you at CJ

      • jim S
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 19, 2009
          Steve!

          Count me in on Friday...available late morning, early afternoon.

          give me a call 208.850.1709

          Jim

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: Achim.Hill@...
          Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 02:30:51 +0000
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: get you gear back out

          Steve
          I'd like to join if you go. I have not done any kiting locally but would love to unpack my kite. Or just tag along and check out CJ. I am beginning/intermedi ate, eg can stay upwind. My kites are 7m and 10m, board is 128cm.
          I have been in dialog with Jon who mentioned some of you might go up Friday.
          Achim

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 19, 2009
            wish I was going too
            Tuesday was the day but alas work got in the way by the time I realized it was good.  I'd go with you Fri/sat but am flying out to S Padre Island for Thanksgiving on Fri 20th to Sat 28.  Good luck.

            James ( Jim ) Tighe
            Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
            Tighe Gymnastics Sales
            5420 W State St.
            Boise, ID 83703
            208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
            208-859-1397 Cell (best )
            emai; jim@gemstategymnast ics.com
            website; gemstategymnastics. com

            To: BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com; snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com; idahokiteboarding@ yahoogroups. com
            From: stevelinane@ clearwire. net
            Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:37:14 -0700

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 19, 2009
              Achim
              Looks like tomarrow is our best day with a high of 62 in the forecast . today saw windy from 12;00 to 4;00 but with a high of only 49  .
              it  could drop off quick in the after noon tomarrow so we need to be there about 12;00 . Give me a call around 10;00 and we will make plans .
              Steve 713-7197 . Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a east southeast wind between 13 and 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 19, 2009
                will do

                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                From: Achim.Hill@gmail. com