almost kiteable at the ranch in Donelly

  • James Bates
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2009
      Who is this in Donnelly?
      This past Saturday would have bee VERY kiteable with rock skis/rock board.
      I'm in McCall and always looking for folks to kite with up here.  It's a long stinkin' drive from McCall to the Camas!
      Thanks,
      Jim

      ___________________________________

      James T. Bates

      Vice President & County Manager

      First American Title Company

      Dedicated To Your Success

      415 Railroad Ave.

      McCall ID 83638

      Office: 208.634.4705

      Mobile: 208.315.4132

      Fax: 208.634.4405

      www.firstamholding.com

      This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 18, 2009
        Tony,
        Just saw your post. Are you up in Valley County all the time? Always looking to find fellow kiters. Saturday would have been great with a set of rock skis!!! Anyway,
        Talk to you soon,
        Jim

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

        > Some snow on the ground. Now just need some wind.

      • tony williams
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 19, 2009
          Hey Jim
          Some of here in Boise would like to ride up in your area. Looks like some nice riding at the Cascade area on the edge of the Res near Sugerloaf but we have no good wind prediction tools.  What do you use to predict the wind a day or so in advance? And what do you have that lets you know if it is on besides sticking your head out the window?
          You may have to start posting messages to the group when it is blowing so we can come join you.  Always interested in new areas.
          Cheers,
          Tony W.