Got the jones.

  • darrelthomas@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
      It's cold. It's windy. Where's the snow!?

      Darrel Thomas
      Sent from my iPhone
    • Jason
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2009
        A li'l kiteporn compliments of the Montana crew via NWkite to satiate our Jonesin' state....I think somebody needs to dance and burn something in honor of the snow gods--bring it.

        http://nwkite.com/forums/t-15996.html

        JMac