...Baja in Jan/Feb anyone?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2009
      Anyone interested in getting away from the mid winter cold for a week to do some fantastic kiting and enjoy many of the other vices Mexico has to offer?

      Maybe some of you saw my writeup last year about the "Burning Bush" event and Double-Cross from LaVentana to Isla Cerralvo and back.  That will be going on Jan 16,17.  I am thinking of going down Jan 13-20 or Jan 15-23, as my first preferences.  Alternately Feb 5/6 to 13/14.

      USAIR has GREAT connections right now for $395 R/T to SJD.  I'm looking for a travel/kiting buddy or two to split car and room or TeePee @ Casa Verde or Baja Joe's or ??

      Interesado?

      Jon Bolt
      853-6212