Let the Season Begin.....well kind of

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2009
      Tomorrow Night at the Egyptian Theater Idaho FreeSkiers presents Teton Gravity Research's RE:SESSION, a HD ski/snowboard film premiere featuring the best athletes in the world shredding epic conditions all across the globe.

      Before the main event, we're showing Ryan Waite's Snowkite film 'Wildchill' a 12-minute snapshot of Snowkiting in the winter of 08-09.

      Some great shots and representation of our local Kite site and a decent soundtrack to boot makes it a stoke amplifier for the upcoming Snowkite season.

      It won't be long till we're making tracks at Double Barrel and the Historical Site, come on out and have a few beers watching fantastic films and get your stoke on.

      Doors at 6pm, Shows at 7 & 9pm, Tickets are $10 advance or $12 at door
      Event details: http://www.tetongravity.com/tour/event.aspx?tid=531

      Thanks ya'll--J.Mac