wind today

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2009
      slight chance of wind, SE , temp 65 , my call is CJ
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2009
        Man Steve you have got the monkey on your back in a bad way.  If you want to get the experience with out all the driving time.
        Just stop by my house and I can spray you down with the hose and beat you from head to toe with a bag of oranges to give you the appropriate brusing.

        slight chance of wind, SE , temp 65 , my call is CJ

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2009

          Tony
          If we don't see anything soon I will take you up on that . Today another slight possibility . and Jim if would of been paying attention LP would of been the call .
          Steve

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2014
            if anyone has the afternoon off , looks like the river could get  windy today . I got to work but if you go let me know . Also LP was windy yesterday when I drove by at 10:00am but only 41 . 7 inches of new at Mores Creek , mid winter conditions , so I had to take the day off for that .