Ski swap and Movie Nights

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      Hey all,

      Time for some fun. This weekend is the always popular Boise Ski Swap.
      I'd like to throw out an open invitation for all to join in the hunt
      for some good deals on Snowkiting equipment. I plan on getting in line
      about an hour before the door open on Friday. So that means being at
      the FairGrounds a little before 4pm Friday Nov 6th. Anyone wants a
      place in line be there, otherwise no "CUTS" I will have the head of
      anyone who cuts in line in front of me :-/ Makes me mad thinking
      about it. Although, I'm cool with joining your buddies 45 mins before
      the door opens and the line starts to move but not after. Anyhow this
      is a great opportunity to find used gear cheap and get to meet some of
      the locals you'll kite with this winter, since it is hard to tell
      who's who with winter wears on. Also it is a good place to get rid of
      old CRAP... STUFF!

      Saturday Night 7pm is the Back Country film Festival ("overly-
      promoted" by Whit) lol...but it is for a fun purpose and I think a
      Good cause ... doesn't really matter it will still be fun. Make sure
      you enter the Raffle as it seems somebody always goes home with
      something RAD!!!

      J-Mac is promoting the Idaho FreeSkiers TGR movie the next weekend.
      This is a HD movie series with Serious riders and terrain. Friday the
      13th at the Egyptian!!!

      All three events should be good fun with Laughs, wows, and OMGs,

      CYA there!!!

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      geardaddyllc@...
      208-863-6966
    • geardaddyllc
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2009
        Heading to Ski Swap at 4pm to get in line, but prior to that meeting at Joe's Crab Shack for an early cocktail

        see you later

        If you want me to look out for something in particular let me know but I do not want to sit around all night. I'm on a mission to find any and all Alpine touring skis for group members, so first come ... first get.