freeskiers?

  • Whitney Rearick
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2009
      Jason -

      Tell us a little more about your nonprofit!  I've never heard of it; is it new?  I googled it, but didn't see much.  Couldn't find it in a business or IRS nonprofit search, either--got a website yet?

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
        WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT
        Tell us a little more about your nonprofit!  I've never heard of it; is it new?  I googled it, but didn't see much.  Couldn't find it in a business or IRS nonprofit search, either--got a website yet?

        >>Brought to you by: The Idaho FreeSkiers (non-profit organization dedicated to advancing big-mountain freeskiing in Idaho & beyond)

      • Jason
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
          Good question Steve, my guess is someone has too much time on their hands and not enough of a life to fill it up.

          The point of a public service announcement was clearly lost on her, funny considering the 10 email blasts about an event we all know about and plan on going to anyway.

          See ya out there bro,

          JMac

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009