Re: [snowkiteidaho] "Woopy" the next big thing!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2009
      I think the reason it is called "woopy"  wing is because of its characteristically similar sound made upon impact ;-)

      ...you know that sound made after a good mexican dinner....or the little red air bags you put under someones chair.

      EdD

      They sure are a packable version of a hang glider just  no glide ratio.  someone get one and I'll show you how to do it!!!  Otherwise I'll pack my paraglider and fly.

      On Oct 29, 2009, at 8:13 AM, tony williams wrote:

      Not sure where you are going to get 5 thousand vert feet of mountain around here without trees and that has a lift to the top but other then that it looks really cool.
      But what happens if you lose a ski just before you go over one of those 200 ft cliffs,  bitch getting that back.