Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: fun video...land kiteboarding

  • Kay Walstom
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 23, 2009
      I'm going in for a HA injection in my knee in a few minutes. All fom youth playing. Argh. Eddy  ur a young whipper snapper ;)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 23, 2009, at 1:23 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Oh ... to be young, dumb, and full of ...

      I do remember the days. Although I'm still trying some of that ...  on the water/snow but that too shall come to an end.

      Then I plan on being a grumpy old Bastard telling the new school kids how it was when I was a young punk.

      Listen up,
      Word...
      Special EdD

      On Oct 23, 2009, at 1:13 PM, Darrel Thomas wrote:

      Eddy remember when we had knees and did that shit in the park?  For some reason, I wouldn’t dream of it anymore. (ground is hard.)