Re: [snowkiteidaho] snowkite east idaho

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2009
      Steve,

      I only know a couple guys over that way. Randy lives right in Island Park. Then last year a college student Josh in Driggs (I think). Randy will call me as soon as IP is ready, b/c I am ready for the snow. Both guys are newbies so limited knowledge of where, when, and how.

      I've always wanted to kite American Falls, maybe next summer.

      Eddy
      863-6966

      On Oct 11, 2009, at 7:35 PM, steveorcaparks11 wrote:

      Hi, I spend some time in idaho falls and I am looking forward to snowkiting there. Could someone help me find snowkiters there or kiters in general as I would like to hookup at american falls res as well? thanks steve parks 208 316 1123